Friday, November 4, 2011

First Halloween!

Well Berlyn was two months old and one day on her first Halloween. We dressed her up as an ASU cheerleader (she also will use this outfit to go cheer on her daddy when he competes in triathlons for the ASU Triathlon team). Bear was Batman and I was Cat woman. Yeah I know Bear and I sorta match and baby has nothing to do with us, but the ASU cheerleading costume was too cute to pass up. I wanted to be an ASU fan and have bear be an ASU football player or swimmer (since he was on ASU's swim team last year he has a speedo with the logo on it), but that failed and we got the costumes you see.

Halloween night we went over to my mom and dad's house for dinner with my brother and sister-in-law Sabrina. We had some YUMMY corn chowder soup. We wanted to take baby around to a few houses, at least to the people we knew, just to say we did, but that didn't end up happening. She was a cranky baby that night and you will see why in my next post. But for now, here are some pictures...I will put up some better ones when I get them :)


No comments:

Post a Comment