- As you probably already knew, Berlyn had her first laugh (see previous post for video).
- She rolled over a few more times.
- She can hold her head up while on her stomach.
- She does little push-ups with her arms while on her stomach.
- She now weighs over 12 pounds (not sure by how much, we go to the doctor again at the beginning of January)
- She is talking (cooing), squealing, and gurgling at us ALL the time.
- She loves her mommy and now recognizes my face and daddy's face.
- She sleeps in her own crib and in her own room now.
- The longest she has slept without eating is 11 hours (does not do this all the time though).
- She has found her hands. She loves playing with them.
- She can now grab objects you put in front of her hands, but will not reach for them yet.
- She has been able to hold her head up since about 1.5 months.
- She is still eating every 2-3 hours (probably because we are nursing).
- Her hair is still growing and growing. No bald spot yet. It is starting to come in lighter...blonde in the front. We can do twists and put her hair in a ponytail.
Friday, December 2, 2011
On November 30, Berlyn turned 3 months! Wow that felt like it went fast. Here is an update.
Posted by Bear&Tycee at 1:08 PM