Friday, December 23, 2011

Feliz Navidad

So last night we had all my moms side of the family over to our house for a Christmas party. We had YUMMY soup and bread bowls, hot chocolate, and homemade cinnamon rolls. Each family exchanged gifts. We got a beautiful picture of Christ, a nerf gun, and bracelets for Berlyn and I. My grandma gave us an ornament of the Quetzal bird from Guatemala. (She gets all the grandkids a new ornament every year for Christmas so by they time they are my age and married they will have a tree full). She also gave Bear a Guatemalan tie and sling-shot. She gave Berlyn two Guatemalan dolls and I got a Guatemalan purse and necklace. Then we skyped my grandparents so they could watch our program. Each family sang a Christmas song. Our family sang "Feliz Navidad" with Bear playing the guitar. I love my family. As my Grandma said last night, "There is no greater joy than family." Merry Christmas!

My mom even found a cute little sombrero for Berlyn. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment